Friday, February 8, 2019

Fear not my sparkly peeps Its my birthday

Fear not my sparkly peeps I am not losing any sparkle tomorrow only gaining it.  Tomorrow I turn another year older.  I flip from 47 to 48.  Yes, I may be closer to 50 then 40 but I have way more sparkle left and I seem to keep finding it.  Maybe its trouble I keep finding.  Hard to tell now a days since it appears both are close cousins to each other in my life.

For the birthday weekend I thought about traveling to Pluto to check on how it has been doing since it lost its planet status.  I thought I could cheer it up by brining some balloons and some of our stupid people there.  I know Pluto could use a good laugh.  What I want to share our Walmartians?  Oh come on some of that shit is funny and should be shared.  It will either encourage or discourage a visit from Martians.  Maybe the Walmartians are actually frome another plant.  Because I don't think all the stupidity came just from mankind.  Just saying.

Happy birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment