Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Me and charts in Excel equals a possible intervention


Some days I think I’m just an Excel junkie.  I created another spreadsheet to keep track of a few things and made a graph for the data too.  I was thinking why I didn’t do this 2 years ago when I started the position.  Then I realized I may be a little off because I like seeing data like this.  Some days I feel like I could make a spreadsheet for everything.  Like how many times people walk through the exit instead of the entrance or how many people stand there looking at the credit card machine with their card in their hand.  People it won’t process your card unless you put in it the credit card machine.  I know some of you are good at putting things in places,  How do I know I can see that your wife has 2 kids hanging on her with another one on the way.


I cannot make this shit up.  Wait I don’t have to I work with the public.  But back to my obsession to spreadsheets and charts.  If I start doing it every day I'll have to have an Excel intervention with myself and the goldfish in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment