Monday, August 13, 2018

Clueless and Floyd the alligator


You may think I’m clueless but I’m really not.  I do listen and I do watch the news.  Now I am not a news junky like some people, mainly because I like to have more than just one interest.  I watch enough to know what’s going on and to make sure the world is still here.  I know the news can be all consuming and I would drive myself insane watching the 60 new stations and listening to the 100 radio stations.  So I’ll watch enough to keep me weird and not insane.  Which to some people they are not sure which is better.  I do act clueless sometimes but because I prefer not to engage is some of the craziness out there.  Sometimes it best for all involved because a crazy blonde is not always fun.

So after watching a bit of news I’ll take Floyd the alligator out for a walk.  What, he needs exercise too.  We tend to end up at the alligator park so he can play with the other gators.  Since we have been going there for a while he has been discovered.  He now has a modeling contract for a hair color and makeup company.  Who knew this could happen?  I didn’t but I’m glad it did.  Now he can join the others on his journey and it adds to my wackiness of a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment