Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Elf on the Shelf and stores

I started working at a retail department store at the beginning of October.  For the past 2 months now I have had to look at Elf on the Shelf every time I go up the escalator.  I am like can i just push it down the escalator now and roll it somewhere else.  Hello people we have 2 more holidays to   through, Halloween and Thanksgiving.

If it needs to be out that soon then maybe it should have a Halloween outfit and a Thanksgiving outfit.  Because then maybe it wouldn't end up at the bottom of the escalator.  I can't tell if any of them sold.  If they did then they are multiplying like rabbits.  Maybe all the toys run around the store and make a mess.  It's either them or the slobs that shop.  Well whomever it is they are keeping me employed at the moment so keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment