Thursday, September 20, 2012

Madonna concert Chicago 9/19/2012

I went to the Madonna concert last night. It was my third time seeing her and probably my last. The show was ok. I thought the last 2 tours were a lot better.

She had a pretty good playlist from that past to now. The one thing I could do without is the political comments from her when she's on stage. I am there to hear her sing and perform. Not to hear her political views. She is entitled to them but I do not feel a concert is the place to talk about them.

The other thing was that she didn't go on until after 10 pm. I paid a lot of money for my ticket and I expected and opening act. But the opening act came on at 8:30 and was onstage for 90 or so minutes. Why do they put the time on the ticket for 8:00 when no one starts on time.

I am glad I went and still managed to have fun. Will I do it again? Probably not.

I even went there myself. No one else I knew could afford the ticket. In a setting like that I doubt anyone even noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment