Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Theme parks are the perfect birth control

For the record I do not have kids nor do I want them. But I really do like them and have been told I am good with them. For me having someone else's kids for a day or a few hours is perfect. Mainly because I can spoil them then give them back.

While at Disney I saw all the parents with their children some were in strollers, some were walking and some were in leashes. I was with my nieces and nephews who ranged in age from 4 to 13. I realized that it was a great birth control method. Seeing kids melt down into hot messes made me realize I'm glad I don't have to go home with that.

So if you don't want kids visit a theme park and view all the kids. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Until next time watch for melt downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment