Monday, June 11, 2012

Shows I got sucked into watching that blow my mind

Yep, I got sucked into watching Sister Wives. I start flipping through channels and got sucked in. I wonder how he has the energy to have all those wives. Then what happens when one wants him and he is with one of the others? Do the dildos and vibrators come out?

I did get sucked into Swamp People too for a bit. I don't like seeing things get hurt but the people living off the swamp like they do is kinda of interesting.

Don't get me wrong people can live their lives how ever they want. My life is good for me but may not right for others. Just like other people's lives are not right for me. But to see how others live makes me appreciate my life even more.

I choose to watch these shows and they are not forced on me. If you do not like them then don't watch them. Sometimes I think some of these reality shows are fake, but people watch them.

Some of these shows I don't understand but the more I watch the more I realize I'm happy with the way my life is going.

Until next time watch what you get sucked into watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment