Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Weekend getaway and saying bust instead must

I am leaving for Cancun Mexico on Friday for a long weekend.  My cousin is getting married and of course I am trying to fit all my clothes in a carry-on.  It's like a clown car but in luggage form.  My family is like you need some outfits.  Umm, it's a wedding on a beach.  I need 1 outfit and a bathing suit. Of course I have some outfits for the weekend I'm not that clueless.  I just sparkle all the time.

It should be a great time up until I do my reading at the wedding.  If I could I would do it in snapchat.  Hey I am good at that because there are filters that make my face and voice funny.  I'll be ok because it not like I'm in the 8th grade again and I say bust instead of must during a required speech.  I just remember saying it and I for the life of me cannot remember what the speech was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment