Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Yes my sparkly butt works 2 jobs SO get over yourself about it


Yes, I work 2 jobs.  At times I love it and other times I do not.  I do not tell all that goes on in my life because people are too damn judgmental.  Yes I said it.  Plus, do all you people really want to know when I pass gas, throw up, crack a joke, and how I put my socks on my hands.

I would rather you assume wrong and make an ass of yourself then for you to try to talk me into things that at the age of 47 I can decide for myself.  Did all of you go running and tell every little detail in your life?  I highly doubt it.  Because I don’t recall you all telling me when you changed your bra size or when you decided that said bra looked better on your feet.  So if I work 2 jobs then so be it.  It doesn’t matter if I have to or I enjoy it.

Oh and by the way.  My schedule doesn’t change.  So if you need to show up for something give me plenty of time to request if off or find someone to cover my shift.  Better yet schedule it on my day off.  Especially if it’s so important that you need my sparkly ass to show up.  Because it’s not all my fault if I cannot show up to things time and time again if you tell me 30 minutes prior.

OK that is all to the rant and raves of my life.  So judge away.  I’ll be off spreading sparkles and glitter all over the people that live on the moon and in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment