Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Piercing fingers...what the fudge is wrong with us


Back in the day having your ears pierced once was a big deal.  Then when you had them done twice you were just cool.  I managed to get my pieced 5 times.  Yes, each ear.  I was in my 20s when I got my 4th and 5th and since then those have closed.  The next phases were the nose, bellybuttons, nipples and the private parts.  Really people the private parts.  No thank you.  If I am not pushing a baby the size of a watermelon out of it then I am not piercing it.  Not to mention something can get stuck on it or it will rip the condom and here comes the watermelon shooting out after that debacle.  Then the lips and eyebrows get pierced.  There’s chains hanging from these all over the body.

Now I’m seeing people getting their ring fingers pierced.  What the fudge?!?!  What you don’t want to wear a wedding band so you don’t get a tan line?  Tan lines are great.  What do you have against them?  They haven’t done anything to you.  So wear that ring peeps. 

What the fudge we were born with holes why are we adding hundreds more.

No comments:

Post a Comment