Wednesday, May 2, 2018

The New Journey


I started with Pure Romance because I want to help others and to replace my part time job.  I want to make my own hours as I make some extra money.  Plus, it will give me an opportunity to write about my experiences.  So come along and enjoy the ride.  I did just order some inventory so I can have some for parties that people will host. 


Whether you purchase or not from me it’s going to be a fun ride no matter what.  Because let’s face it working retail the stories are becoming repeats.  People cannot read when it says credit card payment only and try to put cash in the credit card machine and wonder why it won’t take it.  Or when I call to get a price and let the customer know and they walk all the way across the store to get the price.  Before they can even get back I have the price and waiting for them to get back to pay.  Really you didn’t have to walk I got what I needed before you even got to where you were going.  But whatever glad you have the time to waste 5 minutes when I was ready in 1 minute.



www.pureromance.com/kellymfleck

No comments:

Post a Comment