Thursday, January 18, 2018

The weight loss journey

Change is never easy.  I have started tracking food and exercise again.  While I have been over a lot of days on food or didn’t finish tracking, the key is that I am doing something.  Now over the past few weeks I have given up Pepsi and pop tarts.  Part of me misses it and other part no.  The pop was giving me stomach issues so now that I don’t drink it I feel so much better.  The walking after my lunch has been helpful.  It’s 10 minutes that I wasn’t doing while I was at work.  I have also started doing the Leslie Sansone videos on days I am not working both my jobs.  Yes, it can be hard but it’s worth it. 


I am feeling better as each days goes by.  For me it makes me realize what I am eating and makes it easier to makes the changes little by little.  Whether you start big or little it doesn’t matter, it’s your journey.  Just know others are trying to loose weight too and may have similar experiences as you.  You are not in a competition with anyone else on this.  Take one big leap or baby steps we all are on our journeys and are willing to share our experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment