Saturday, October 25, 2014

Vendor Events

There is nothing like going to a vendor event.  It doesn't matter if I make money or not, I am out there getting myself and my product out there.  Sometimes I make my money back and sometimes I don't.  The key is knowing that in time something will come out of it.  It could a month later or months later.  I have made some wonderful friends and connections.  I wouldn't change it for the world.

So rather than look at it as a negative make it a positive.  The people you meet are just as rewarding as the money.  Don't get me wrong I go to the events to make money but it is like anything when, you make it a negative thing and you will continue to get the negative things back.  So always make it positive and you will get the positive things back.  Those people I meet are connections to other people who may want my product so be positive and make nice with everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment