Monday, October 28, 2013

The blob is becoming mobile

Like if my life isn't interesting enough.  I had 2 candle events that resulted in no sales and contacts, but 15 people purchasing a rainbow loom bracelets ($1 a bracelet) for The Prayer Child Foundation.  The blob is now mobile.  Yes, the 3.5 month old has rolled over.  Not once, not twice, but 3 times.  Plus he peed on the couch.  One would think that I would learn.  Nope, not at me, I'm blonde and have no kids of my own.  Only a lot of babysitting experience, and no I do not sit on them.  This little baby would cry every time anyone put him on his stomach for tummy time.  Then all of a sudden the past few days it's all smiles then today he rolls over.  First time it happened he had the look of surprise and oh Mylanta what did I just do.   The second time he was like oh Mylanta the more I do this the more these big people are gonna want to see it and they are going to want me to do more things like walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment