Thursday, January 17, 2013

The things we do as teenagers


Four of us thought it would be funny to toilet paper the middle school one night. Mind you were we're freshmen in high school and were not attending the middle school anymore. So we get toilet paper and we start going to town. Well 3 of us were avoiding any of the lights the school had on outside of the building. I happened to look towards the street and see a police car driving down the street. I yelled cops and duck down behind a bush as do 2 of the others. The 4th person was standing in the light just as the cop car drove by. Duh!!!!! So as soon as it past we took off running. Good thing we all had gym shoes and 1 person lived right next door to the school. We did not get caught and when my younger brother came home from school on Monday he was talking all about it. All I could do is chuckle. Then admit it was my friends and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment