Monday, November 19, 2012

Donating and warm and fuzzy feelings

Seems like I'm always donating things all the time. Oh wait I do. I totally enjoy doing it. But since I donate quite a bit I get the looks at work when they ask for donations to various things like the diabetes walk or the letters to Santa.

Honestly I don't care what they think I do my donating outside of work. Some of it I'm very passionate about like the homeless volunteer work I do. I donate my time which sometimes is the best as a lot of people don't have the time to coulter so they donate items or money.

So go donate something. It's that time of year. If you donate year round like I do give a little extra if you can. It really does pay off in the end with the warm fuzzy feeling. It's the best thing to get in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment