Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Donating and warm and fuzzy feelings

Seems like I'm always donating things all the time. Oh wait I do. I totally enjoy doing it. But since I donate quite a bit I get the looks at work when they ask for donations to various things like the diabetes walk or the letters to Santa.

Honestly I don't care what they think I do my donating outside of work. Some of it I'm very passionate about like the homeless volunteer work I do. I donate my time which sometimes is the best as a lot of people don't have the time to coulter so they donate items or money.

So go donate something. It's that time of year. If you donate year round like I do give a little extra if you can. It really does pay off in the end with the warm fuzzy feeling. It's the best thing to get in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment